PHOENIX — Phoenix police have arrested a man accused of secretly filming video from underneath women’s skirts.
Clinton Leroy Hollister, 43, was arrested on Monday on 26 counts of voyeurism and attempted voyeurism.
Back on April 22, 2014, a woman, who was wearing a dress at the time, was at an Ahwatukee fabric store grew suspicious, after she saw the same man following her down numerous aisles. When his shopping basket brushed her leg, she looked down and saw a cell phone sitting in the basket, face-up, and with the video mode on.
The woman confronted the man, but he refused to show her what he had been recording. When the man learned the police were on the way, he fled the store.
In July, after identifying Hollister as a possible suspect in the incident, a search warrant was issued for his cell phone. “Numerous deleted files were recovered depicting similar surreptitious videos,” according to a press release.
About 20 secretive videos and attempted videos have been identified and another dozen may still exist. The videos were taken at fabric, wine and thrift stores across the East and Southeast Valley between April and July.
Phoenix police is asking for anyone with information about Hollister or anyone who may have been in contact with him to call (602) 534-2121.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon