This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 78 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
One Phoenix golf course is reportedly taking the adage “go big or go home” and applying it to the links.
According to Fox 10, Silverado Golf Course introduced 15-inch holes — quadruple the size of a normal hole — for a short time on greens in an attempt to draw in more customers.
The course has since returned to the normal size, partially to let the greens heal and partially to get feedback from the public.
So far, the reactions seemed mixed. Some said they liked the cups, others preferred the old-school way. Most seemed to agree the large cups helped to shave time and strokes.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials