This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 78 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
One Phoenix golf course is reportedly taking the adage “go big or go home” and applying it to the links.
According to Fox 10, Silverado Golf Course introduced 15-inch holes — quadruple the size of a normal hole — for a short time on greens in an attempt to draw in more customers.
The course has since returned to the normal size, partially to let the greens heal and partially to get feedback from the public.
So far, the reactions seemed mixed. Some said they liked the cups, others preferred the old-school way. Most seemed to agree the large cups helped to shave time and strokes.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018