PHOENIX — Coffee lovers in downtown Tempe can now rejoice on super-fresh, cold-brewed iced coffee delivered right to their doorstep.
According to the Phoenix New Times, if you live in the 85281 zip code area in Tempe, you can now sign up for Silent Flight or Mutual Goods cold brew delivery services.
Both companies are subscription-based, and deliveries are made bright and early every Sunday morning.
Mutual Good offers bike deliveries of cold brew at $3.50 for 18 ounces and $12 for 64 ounces plus a deposit for the refillable thermoses they use.
Silent Flight, on the other hand, delivers in a mini-van and is priced at $25 for a 64-ounce growler for monthly subscribers and $22.50 for bi-monthly subscribers, and also includes a refundable deposit for their bottles.
The coffee delivery service is a trend that is slowly picking up on major cities such as Los Angeles, New York City and Dallas.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon