PHOENIX — Coffee lovers in downtown Tempe can now rejoice on super-fresh, cold-brewed iced coffee delivered right to their doorstep.
According to the Phoenix New Times, if you live in the 85281 zip code area in Tempe, you can now sign up for Silent Flight or Mutual Goods cold brew delivery services.
Both companies are subscription-based, and deliveries are made bright and early every Sunday morning.
Mutual Good offers bike deliveries of cold brew at $3.50 for 18 ounces and $12 for 64 ounces plus a deposit for the refillable thermoses they use.
Silent Flight, on the other hand, delivers in a mini-van and is priced at $25 for a 64-ounce growler for monthly subscribers and $22.50 for bi-monthly subscribers, and also includes a refundable deposit for their bottles.
The coffee delivery service is a trend that is slowly picking up on major cities such as Los Angeles, New York City and Dallas.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier