PHOENIX — The Chapel at the Farm in Gilbert, Ariz. saw an out-of-this-world wedding this weekend that will be hard to top.
Pictures of the nuptials show two superhero fanatics, Reinesha and Devan, getting married at the beautiful venue sporting their corresponding Wonder Woman and Superman gear.
According to BuzzFeed, Devan calls Reinesha his Wonder Woman because when they met, she was a busy, single mother who never seemed to get tired.
Reinesha said Devan is her Superman for being selfless, giving and a helper.
Devan said, “I have said she is Wonder Woman from the moment we met, and I found out everything she’s been through and accomplished. She has always said I came in like Superman and changed her life.”
The couple’s children were also included in the themed ceremony as Amazons in training and as the clone of Superman.
When the time comes to renew their vows, the couple plans to keep the superhero-theme tradition and include everyone in the wedding party as the Justice League along with villains.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy