PHOENIX — The Chapel at the Farm in Gilbert, Ariz. saw an out-of-this-world wedding this weekend that will be hard to top.
Pictures of the nuptials show two superhero fanatics, Reinesha and Devan, getting married at the beautiful venue sporting their corresponding Wonder Woman and Superman gear.
According to BuzzFeed, Devan calls Reinesha his Wonder Woman because when they met, she was a busy, single mother who never seemed to get tired.
Reinesha said Devan is her Superman for being selfless, giving and a helper.
Devan said, “I have said she is Wonder Woman from the moment we met, and I found out everything she’s been through and accomplished. She has always said I came in like Superman and changed her life.”
The couple’s children were also included in the themed ceremony as Amazons in training and as the clone of Superman.
When the time comes to renew their vows, the couple plans to keep the superhero-theme tradition and include everyone in the wedding party as the Justice League along with villains.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night