PHOENIX — The Chapel at the Farm in Gilbert, Ariz. saw an out-of-this-world wedding this weekend that will be hard to top.
Pictures of the nuptials show two superhero fanatics, Reinesha and Devan, getting married at the beautiful venue sporting their corresponding Wonder Woman and Superman gear.
According to BuzzFeed, Devan calls Reinesha his Wonder Woman because when they met, she was a busy, single mother who never seemed to get tired.
Reinesha said Devan is her Superman for being selfless, giving and a helper.
Devan said, “I have said she is Wonder Woman from the moment we met, and I found out everything she’s been through and accomplished. She has always said I came in like Superman and changed her life.”
The couple’s children were also included in the themed ceremony as Amazons in training and as the clone of Superman.
When the time comes to renew their vows, the couple plans to keep the superhero-theme tradition and include everyone in the wedding party as the Justice League along with villains.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development