Valentine’s Day – the perfect day to tell your crush how you feel, or consumerist corporate invention to get you to part with even more of your hard-earned cash? Whether you’re a Valentine’s Grinch or hopeless romantic, if you live in the Phoenix area, you live near some of the best cities to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Personal finance site WalletHub released its report on 2016’s Best and Worst Cities for Valentine’s Day, and Scottsdale took the silver medal.
WalletHub’s number crunchers played cupid to find out which of the 100 largest cities are the most romantic, but also the easiest on our finances. Their analysts compared the cities across four key dimensions, including Valentines day budget, activities, gift accessibility and weather forecasts.
Both Scottsdale and Chandler made the top 10, thanks to Arizona’s heavenly forecast.
The high amount of jewelry stores and designer outlets makes Scottsdale one of the best spots in the country to shop for your significant other.
- Swarm of bees attacks men working in Phoenix-area backyard
- 3 Arizona cities rank among best in nation for first-time home buyers
- Phoenix youth baseball coach arrested on child molestation charges
- Silver Alert canceled after 51-year-old Scottsdale man was found safe
- Phoenix Biltmore Fashion Park making changes, lining up tenants