PHOENIX — Phoenix Sky Harbor might be America’s friendliest airport, but now, it’s also in the running for being the tastiest.
Lo-Lo’s Chicken and Waffles and Joe’s Real BBQ are now open pre-security in Terminal 4 at Sky Harbor.
These two family-owned restaurants add to the extensive list of restaurants with airport locations.
According to its official website, Sky Harbor’s goal is to provide its visitors with a taste of some of the best restaurants the Phoenix area has to offer.
There’s more good news for customers: Prices at these restaurants also remain the same as they are anywhere else in the metropolitan area.
“We stressed the balance between local, regional and national brands as a sustainable goal to achieve the greatest in customer satisfaction.” said Terminal Concessions Manager Paula Kucharz.
In 2011, Sky Harbor was recognized as “Terminal with the Best Customer Service” by Airport Revenue News Magazine.
Terminal 4 serves about 80 percent of Sky Harbor passengers, and was awarded for its outstanding service, top-notch leadership and excellent concessions program.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas