PHOENIX — Phoenix Sky Harbor might be America’s friendliest airport, but now, it’s also in the running for being the tastiest.
Lo-Lo’s Chicken and Waffles and Joe’s Real BBQ are now open pre-security in Terminal 4 at Sky Harbor.
These two family-owned restaurants add to the extensive list of restaurants with airport locations.
According to its official website, Sky Harbor’s goal is to provide its visitors with a taste of some of the best restaurants the Phoenix area has to offer.
There’s more good news for customers: Prices at these restaurants also remain the same as they are anywhere else in the metropolitan area.
“We stressed the balance between local, regional and national brands as a sustainable goal to achieve the greatest in customer satisfaction.” said Terminal Concessions Manager Paula Kucharz.
In 2011, Sky Harbor was recognized as “Terminal with the Best Customer Service” by Airport Revenue News Magazine.
Terminal 4 serves about 80 percent of Sky Harbor passengers, and was awarded for its outstanding service, top-notch leadership and excellent concessions program.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains