PHOENIX — Phoenix Sky Harbor might be America’s friendliest airport, but now, it’s also in the running for being the tastiest.
Lo-Lo’s Chicken and Waffles and Joe’s Real BBQ are now open pre-security in Terminal 4 at Sky Harbor.
These two family-owned restaurants add to the extensive list of restaurants with airport locations.
According to its official website, Sky Harbor’s goal is to provide its visitors with a taste of some of the best restaurants the Phoenix area has to offer.
There’s more good news for customers: Prices at these restaurants also remain the same as they are anywhere else in the metropolitan area.
“We stressed the balance between local, regional and national brands as a sustainable goal to achieve the greatest in customer satisfaction.” said Terminal Concessions Manager Paula Kucharz.
In 2011, Sky Harbor was recognized as “Terminal with the Best Customer Service” by Airport Revenue News Magazine.
Terminal 4 serves about 80 percent of Sky Harbor passengers, and was awarded for its outstanding service, top-notch leadership and excellent concessions program.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode