PHOENIX — Phoenix Sky Harbor might be America’s friendliest airport, but now, it’s also in the running for being the tastiest.
Lo-Lo’s Chicken and Waffles and Joe’s Real BBQ are now open pre-security in Terminal 4 at Sky Harbor.
These two family-owned restaurants add to the extensive list of restaurants with airport locations.
According to its official website, Sky Harbor’s goal is to provide its visitors with a taste of some of the best restaurants the Phoenix area has to offer.
There’s more good news for customers: Prices at these restaurants also remain the same as they are anywhere else in the metropolitan area.
“We stressed the balance between local, regional and national brands as a sustainable goal to achieve the greatest in customer satisfaction.” said Terminal Concessions Manager Paula Kucharz.
In 2011, Sky Harbor was recognized as “Terminal with the Best Customer Service” by Airport Revenue News Magazine.
Terminal 4 serves about 80 percent of Sky Harbor passengers, and was awarded for its outstanding service, top-notch leadership and excellent concessions program.
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl