PHOENIX — The work by state and city leaders to promote Arizona appears to be working, as another technology-based company has decided to expand its business in the Valley.
“They definitely did a great job at building out the incentives. They’ve also done a great job at educating the companies in Silicon Valley about the opportunities and the great workforce,” said Colleen McCreary, chief people officer for Reputation.Com. “[It] sounds like our competitors and peers are trying to do the same thing. It seems like Arizona is becoming potentially the next little [Silicon] Valley.”
The decision to expand to Tempe near McClintock Drive and Guadalupe Road has resulted in the creation of 150 new jobs, including sales, publishing and editing, as well as some engineering and technical positions.
The California-based business specializes in turning a company’s negative reputation around.
“Sometimes, you’re not exactly happy with what’s coming up (in a search) or you need some help taking a look at that and realize the information is inaccurate,” explained McCreary. “We help you take that information down and we search for information about you on the Internet you may not have realized was out there.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon