PHOENIX — Tempe police are looking for a driver who struck a 20-year-old male with a vehicle Monday night and then fled the scene.
The incident occurred around 8:50 p.m. on Broadway Road, just east of College Avenue. The victim was pushing his bike along the northern curb.
The driver neither stopped nor alerted authorities after the incident.
Justin Devalk was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, but he is recovering.
Authorities have determined the vehicle was a dark-colored Chrysler Sebring or Dodge Stratus made between 2001 and 2006. The car would have damage to the passenger side, especially to the mirror.
Detectives are asking anyone with any information on this incident contact the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311, Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS or 800-343-TIPS.
Anonymous tips can also be left on the Silent Witness website.
A cash reward is available for information leading to the arrest of the suspect.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life