PHOENIX — Tempe police are looking for a driver who struck a 20-year-old male with a vehicle Monday night and then fled the scene.
The incident occurred around 8:50 p.m. on Broadway Road, just east of College Avenue. The victim was pushing his bike along the northern curb.
The driver neither stopped nor alerted authorities after the incident.
Justin Devalk was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, but he is recovering.
Authorities have determined the vehicle was a dark-colored Chrysler Sebring or Dodge Stratus made between 2001 and 2006. The car would have damage to the passenger side, especially to the mirror.
Detectives are asking anyone with any information on this incident contact the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311, Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS or 800-343-TIPS.
Anonymous tips can also be left on the Silent Witness website.
A cash reward is available for information leading to the arrest of the suspect.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier