PHOENIX — Football season hasn’t kicked off, but football fanatics are already thinking about the Super Bowl in sunny Arizona.
Hotels are already making reservations, and some residents are looking to cash in on the craziness.
“I know of people that have made $7,000 for the week on their three bedroom, two bath(room) home.” said Valley realtor Dianne Brennan of News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s That Real Estate Show. “But don’t expect it to be 100 percent problem- or stress-free.
She added that people who rent homes tend not to treat the property as if it were their own, so property often gets damaged or goes missing.
“I have my own rental horror stories,” said Brennan.
According to experts, for those looking to rent out their home, it’s best to get with a professional to help manage the details.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon