PHOENIX — If you’re looking to adopt a new furry friend, Saturday is the day to do it.
HALO Animal Rescue is celebrating its 20th anniversary by hosting a birthday bash.
HALO will be at several locations in the Valley with puppies and kittens looking for a “forever home.” Dogs four months and older can be adopted for just $20 and cats four months and older can be adopted for free. All puppies and kittens younger than four months will be available at regular adoption fees.
“We couldn’t think of a better way to spend HALO’s 20th birthday than seeing lots of sweet, furry faces going home with happy families,” said Heather Allen, president and CEO of HALO.
All animals are spayed, microchipped and vaccinated. First-time adopters can also receive 30 days of free pet insurance.
HALO has been one of the biggest animal shelters in Arizona since 1994. They save the lives of thousands of homeless animals each year.
A list of adoption sites is below:
HALO Animal Rescue
2500 S. 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85009
Saturday Hours: 11am-9pm
HALO Pet Adoption Center at Metro Center Mall
Located on the lower level near Sears
9617 N. Metro Parkway West
Phoenix, AZ 85051
Saturday Hours: 10am-9pm
HALO inside PetSmart Everyday Adoption Center
2901 W. Agua Fria Freeway
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Saturday Hours: 9am-8pm
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life