reWe’re telling you about two separate unsolved crimes.
A jogger found the body of Luis Mendoza on August 15, 2011, in a ditch near Miller Road and Southern Avenue.
New information in the homicide case is a blanket. The blanket may be the key to solving this homicide.
When answering an online classified ad, you can do everything right and still have it go terribly wrong.
This apparent set-up happened Thursday, Oct. 6, 2011.
Phoenix Police Sgt. Darren Burch said the seller and victim were texting information to each other when the seller said he wasn’t going to be able to make it. The suspect then grabbed the victim from behind and had a silver handgun.
After a struggle, the suspect took off running.
- Former Phoenix police officer, wife face murder, child abuse charges
- Phoenix police looking for leads in two murder cases
- Phoenix police talk down distraught woman from overpass
- Police seek carjacking suspect in Tempe [RE-BROADCAST OF 2/25/13]
- Phoenix police looking for suspect who stole identity to Christmas shop [RE-BROADCAST OF 2/18/13]