While the Valley is home to several reputable burger spots, including The Habit Burger Grill, which was just named the best chain in the nation by Business Insider, a new contender is coming to town.
Digital Journal reports Burger 21 will be opening its first western U.S. location, and it’s going to be in Scottsdale, Ariz. The franchise was founded by the owners of The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., which is based in Tampa, Fla.
The new Burger 21 location will open in the Seville Shopping Center at 7001 N. Scottsdale Road on Monday, July 21. The first 100 guests on opening day will receive a free Burger 21 T-shirt, and 10 percent of all proceeds on the first day will be donated to the 100 Club of Arizona, which provides assistance to public safety agencies, officers, paramedics and firefighters.
The Scottsdale location will mark 13 restaurants for the chain, and another Burger 21 is planned for Chandler later this year.
Burger 21 Scottsdale features 21 unique, chef-inspired burger creations, hand-crafted signature shakes, gourmet hot dogs, hand-breaded chicken tenders and fresh salads served in a contemporary-style diner atmosphere with fast, high-touch service. Additional highlights include:
75 new team members hired in Scottsdale
Approximately 3,154 square feet
Seating for 123 customers inside the restaurant
Patio with seating for 24 customers coming soon
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments