While the Valley is home to several reputable burger spots, including The Habit Burger Grill, which was just named the best chain in the nation by Business Insider, a new contender is coming to town.
Digital Journal reports Burger 21 will be opening its first western U.S. location, and it’s going to be in Scottsdale, Ariz. The franchise was founded by the owners of The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., which is based in Tampa, Fla.
The new Burger 21 location will open in the Seville Shopping Center at 7001 N. Scottsdale Road on Monday, July 21. The first 100 guests on opening day will receive a free Burger 21 T-shirt, and 10 percent of all proceeds on the first day will be donated to the 100 Club of Arizona, which provides assistance to public safety agencies, officers, paramedics and firefighters.
The Scottsdale location will mark 13 restaurants for the chain, and another Burger 21 is planned for Chandler later this year.
Burger 21 Scottsdale features 21 unique, chef-inspired burger creations, hand-crafted signature shakes, gourmet hot dogs, hand-breaded chicken tenders and fresh salads served in a contemporary-style diner atmosphere with fast, high-touch service. Additional highlights include:
75 new team members hired in Scottsdale
Approximately 3,154 square feet
Seating for 123 customers inside the restaurant
Patio with seating for 24 customers coming soon
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon