Members of The Black Moods, a rock band from Arizona, found a girl’s wallet left behind at a Texas gas station, and they drove halfway across the state to return it, as seen in a video (Warning: The clip contains some strong language) the group posted to YouTube on Monday.
The band said it was about 300 miles away from Austin, Texas, when its tour manager found the lost wallet full of cash at a gas station.
The group got in contact with the owner of the wallet on Facebook, and they drove to the metro Austin area to give the item to the girl’s father. One of the rockers said the group drove more than 250 miles across the state to return the pocketbook.
The video shows The Black Moods handing the wallet and one of their CDs to the dad, who was very grateful for their act of selflessness. The band even refused any form of payment from the father.
Note: The group said it found the wallet in Taylor, Texas, which is only about 35 miles outside of Austin. They most likely meant to say they were in the eastern Texas city of Tyler, which is approximately 230 miles away from the capital city. The band also said it was about 300 miles west of Austin when the video starts. Both Taylor and Tyler are northeast of Austin. Either way, making sure the wallet got back to its owner is commendable.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets