PHOENIX — A 28-year-old Yavapai County inmate escaped the Camp Verde Jail on Saturday and has not yet been located.
Wade Cole Dickinson, a 6-foot-1 white male with brown hair who was booked on charges of fraud, theft, possession of dangerous drugs and more, was last seen in the area of Highway 260 and Old Highway 279 in Camp Verde around 2:30 p.m. He was running in an easterly direction at the time, still wearing his orange jail jumpsuit, according to Yavapai County Sherriff’s Office.
Dickinson has family residing in Camp Verde and Prescott Valley, according to the YCSO.
A massive manhunt is underway for him.
Late Saturday night, the YCSO said it received reliable reports that Dickinson had been seen in the area of Middle Verde Road and Interstate 17. The sheriff’s office said the escapee’s clothing appears to have changed; he is now presumed to be wearing a whit button-up shirt, khaki pants and dirty, dark socks.
Dickinson is also said to have cuts on his legs after coming into contact with barbed wire during his escape.
Those with information on the escaped inmate are encouraged to call Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office at 928-771-3260 or 911.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development