PHOENIX — A 28-year-old Yavapai County inmate escaped the Camp Verde Jail on Saturday and has not yet been located.
Wade Cole Dickinson, a 6-foot-1 white male with brown hair who was booked on charges of fraud, theft, possession of dangerous drugs and more, was last seen in the area of Highway 260 and Old Highway 279 in Camp Verde around 2:30 p.m. He was running in an easterly direction at the time, still wearing his orange jail jumpsuit, according to Yavapai County Sherriff’s Office.
Dickinson has family residing in Camp Verde and Prescott Valley, according to the YCSO.
A massive manhunt is underway for him.
Late Saturday night, the YCSO said it received reliable reports that Dickinson had been seen in the area of Middle Verde Road and Interstate 17. The sheriff’s office said the escapee’s clothing appears to have changed; he is now presumed to be wearing a whit button-up shirt, khaki pants and dirty, dark socks.
Dickinson is also said to have cuts on his legs after coming into contact with barbed wire during his escape.
Those with information on the escaped inmate are encouraged to call Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office at 928-771-3260 or 911.
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes