PHOENIX — Three men allegedly forced their way into a Cottonwood, Ariz., home Saturday morning, tied a woman up and stole property, the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office said.
YCSO deputies responded to the home invasion call around 5:15 a.m. on the 900 block of North Rio Verde Circle. According to the YCSO, a female victim in her 50s said three men tied her up an hour earlier and stole items from her house. The woman also said the intruders told her they were armed.
The YCSO has identified the vehicle used as a black Nissan Maxima, possibly a 2005 or 2006 model, with heavily tinted windows. Officials said the vehicle has an Arizona Cardinals license plate, but they do not know the numbers.
Neighbors reported seeing the vehicle in the area the previous evening.
Detectives are still searching for the suspects. The YCSO is asking anyone with information on the case to call 928-771-3260 or Yavapai Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them