PHOENIX — Three men allegedly forced their way into a Cottonwood, Ariz., home Saturday morning, tied a woman up and stole property, the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office said.
YCSO deputies responded to the home invasion call around 5:15 a.m. on the 900 block of North Rio Verde Circle. According to the YCSO, a female victim in her 50s said three men tied her up an hour earlier and stole items from her house. The woman also said the intruders told her they were armed.
The YCSO has identified the vehicle used as a black Nissan Maxima, possibly a 2005 or 2006 model, with heavily tinted windows. Officials said the vehicle has an Arizona Cardinals license plate, but they do not know the numbers.
Neighbors reported seeing the vehicle in the area the previous evening.
Detectives are still searching for the suspects. The YCSO is asking anyone with information on the case to call 928-771-3260 or Yavapai Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development