PHOENIX — Three men allegedly forced their way into a Cottonwood, Ariz., home Saturday morning, tied a woman up and stole property, the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office said.
YCSO deputies responded to the home invasion call around 5:15 a.m. on the 900 block of North Rio Verde Circle. According to the YCSO, a female victim in her 50s said three men tied her up an hour earlier and stole items from her house. The woman also said the intruders told her they were armed.
The YCSO has identified the vehicle used as a black Nissan Maxima, possibly a 2005 or 2006 model, with heavily tinted windows. Officials said the vehicle has an Arizona Cardinals license plate, but they do not know the numbers.
Neighbors reported seeing the vehicle in the area the previous evening.
Detectives are still searching for the suspects. The YCSO is asking anyone with information on the case to call 928-771-3260 or Yavapai Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns