PHOENIX — The Habit Burger Grill has taken the top spot for the best-tasting burger in the country, defeating In-N-Out Burger and Five Guys.
According to Business Insider, the burger chain was named the best in America by Consumer Reports.
The chain has three locations in metro Phoenix — Guadalupe Road and McClintock Drive in Tempe; Seventh Street and Glendale Avenue in Phoenix and Ray Road near Interstate 10 in Chandler.
Habit Burger was established in 1969 in Santa Barbara, Calif., but by the end of 2013, had opened locations in Arizona and Utah.
Habit Burger offers sandwiches, including a grilled albacore tuna sandwich, crisp salads and desserts like shakes, sundaes and ice cream cones.
There are plans for more expansion across the country.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food