Every summer, the news is full of reports of temperatures rising and the need for caution amidst the summer heat.
And shortly after, we hear about a child who died after being left in a hot car. And then we hear about it again. And again.
It’s a sad fact that some people just don’t understand 30 seconds in a stifling hot car can be misery, let alone the 10 or 15 minutes it takes to run an errand.
To help people understand, YouTubers have filmed themselves sitting in hot cars and recording their reactions. The videos are actually pretty tough to watch.
Keep in mind, both videos below were filmed in the South, which is much more humid than Arizona. Just imagine the misery of sitting in a car when it’s 110 outside…
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio