Every summer, the news is full of reports of temperatures rising and the need for caution amidst the summer heat.
And shortly after, we hear about a child who died after being left in a hot car. And then we hear about it again. And again.
It’s a sad fact that some people just don’t understand 30 seconds in a stifling hot car can be misery, let alone the 10 or 15 minutes it takes to run an errand.
To help people understand, YouTubers have filmed themselves sitting in hot cars and recording their reactions. The videos are actually pretty tough to watch.
Keep in mind, both videos below were filmed in the South, which is much more humid than Arizona. Just imagine the misery of sitting in a car when it’s 110 outside…
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement