PHOENIX — Two-time Grammy nominee Susan Boyle will be performing in concert on Oct. 17 at the Orpheum Theatre as part of her first-ever U.S. tour.
The exclusive tour includes 21 cities, where she will be performing iconic album tracks and never-heard-before classics.
Boyle dazzled judges on Britain’s Got Talent, and soared into stardom with 300 million YouTube hits and counting.
Today, her albums have reached number one in sales in over 40 countries and has sold more than 22 million albums worldwide.
She released her first album in 2009 and reached number one in music charts on both the U.S. and U.K.
Tickets are on sale at the Phoenix Convention Center website.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier