Are you looking for a signature date spot for Valentines Day? If so, you’re in luck. OpenTable has you covered with their 100 most romantic restaurants in America and four are located in Arizona.
SASSI and Café Monarch in Scottsdale, Different Pointe of View in Phoenix and L’Auberge de Sedona in Sedona are the four restaurants that made it among the top spots.
Different Pointe in View is known for their special Valentine’s Day menu and a view of the city from 1,800 feet above.
Café Monarch — located in Old Town — offers “seasonal, chef-inspired 4-course prix fixe menu, which changes every week.” The location features a candlelit courtyard.
L’Auberge de Sedona has their “fragrant aromas and delectable flavors” and SASSI “offers rustic, artisan style cuisine.”
Thirty-three states had a restaurant that made the list, but California topped the list with 15 locations earning the honors.
Some of the most exotic locations include the Rainbow Room in New York, located on top of 30 Rockefeller Center, and the Eiffel Tower located on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- Scottsdale schools keeping kids inside to protect eyes during solar eclipse
- After promise, Phoenix preschoolers marry each other 20 years later
- Three Arizona inmates found guilty of trying to kill jail guard