South Carolina ranks as the most red, white and blue state — but Arizona isn’t far behind, at least according to one study.
The study, performed by Movoto Real Estate, took a number of factors into consideration while researching which of the 50 states is most patriotic. Arizona checked in at No. 10 on the list, sandwiched between Alabama at No. 9 and Colorado ad No. 11.
Researchers looked at Google to see who searched for American flags the most, which states have the most veterans and most veteran funding per capita, and who voted the most in the last presidential election.
Rankings also looked at the number of national land marks per capita, as well as people who list America as an interest on Facebook.
South Carolina ranked No. 1, Texas No. 14 and California was ranked the least patriotic.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them