PHOENIX — High school students who have aspirations of owning a business have a new opportunity to take advantage of.
Seed Spot, a Phoenix-based nonprofit organization, is looking for high school students to join their summer workshop from July 14-18.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Seed Spot works with social entrepreneurs providing curriculum, pitch development and capital opportunities for those chosen.
Students who are interested in learning the ins and outs of launching a company will be able to meet mentors, social entrepreneurs and the Seed Spot staff.
The week-long program will allow students to form teams with the best business ideas and start building business models. The teams will then test their ideas with customers.
Learn more about Seed Spot’s entrepreneurial program for high school students at SeedSpot.org.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them