PHOENIX — Prescott, Lake Havasu and Kingman have ranked among the top 25 markets for renting to baby boomers — those born between 1945 and 1964.
According to a report by RealtyTrac, all 25 counties on the list saw an increase of at least 10 percent in the baby boomer demographic between 2007 and 2013.
They also had a baby boomer population that represented at least 24 percent of the total population in 2013.
The report was based on demographic data from the U.S. Census Bureau with the annual gross rental yield data.
The number one metro area for renting to baby boomers was Anderson, S.C.
Other metro areas with counties in the top 25 for renting to baby boomers were Wilmington, N.C., Daphne-Fairhope-Foley, Ala., Asheville, N.C., Seaford, Del., Bend, Ore. and Hilton Head, S.C.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths