PHOENIX — Prescott, Lake Havasu and Kingman have ranked among the top 25 markets for renting to baby boomers — those born between 1945 and 1964.
According to a report by RealtyTrac, all 25 counties on the list saw an increase of at least 10 percent in the baby boomer demographic between 2007 and 2013.
They also had a baby boomer population that represented at least 24 percent of the total population in 2013.
The report was based on demographic data from the U.S. Census Bureau with the annual gross rental yield data.
The number one metro area for renting to baby boomers was Anderson, S.C.
Other metro areas with counties in the top 25 for renting to baby boomers were Wilmington, N.C., Daphne-Fairhope-Foley, Ala., Asheville, N.C., Seaford, Del., Bend, Ore. and Hilton Head, S.C.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon