PHOENIX — Peter Piper Pizza is getting ready to be auctioned.
According to the Wall Street Journal, Sponsor Acon Investments is putting the Phoenix-based pizza chain up for sale.
The firm hired to run the process is North Point Advisors, an investment bank that specializes in restaurant mergers and acquisitions. The offer has already attracted both financial firms and strategic buyers.
Currently, Peter Piper Inc. has $15 million in year-to-date earnings before interest and taxes.
The chain was founded in 1973 and its flagship restaurant is located in Glendale, Ariz.
Peter Piper Pizza currently has 32 company-owned locations and 113 franchises, including two that opened in June in the southwestern U.S. and Mexico.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them