PHOENIX — The Eastbound US 60 ramp to southbound Loop 101 in Tempe will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
A full list of freeway closures and restrictions — including those resulting from concrete-barrier repairs on the eastbound US 60 at Loop 101— for the weekend of Feb. 5-7 are below.
- Interstate 10 narrowed to three lanes in both directions near Avondale Boulevard in West Valley from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Eastbound US 60 (Superstition Freeway) ramp to southbound Loop 101 (Price Freeway) in Tempe closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday.
- Southbound State Route 51 (Piestewa Freeway) narrowed to two lanes between Greenway and Cactus roads in northeast Phoenix from 4:30 a.m. to noon Saturday.
- Southbound I-17 near downtown Phoenix reopens after crash
- I-10 ramps to be closed, I-17 to be restricted overnight in Phoenix
- Jams cause jammed roads: U2 to snarl Phoenix traffic on Tuesday
- Westbound US 60 reopens after deadly accident
- I-10 westbound near Tucson shuts down due to crash, causing long delays