PHOENIX — The Eastbound US 60 ramp to southbound Loop 101 in Tempe will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
A full list of freeway closures and restrictions — including those resulting from concrete-barrier repairs on the eastbound US 60 at Loop 101— for the weekend of Feb. 5-7 are below.
- Interstate 10 narrowed to three lanes in both directions near Avondale Boulevard in West Valley from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Eastbound US 60 (Superstition Freeway) ramp to southbound Loop 101 (Price Freeway) in Tempe closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday.
- Southbound State Route 51 (Piestewa Freeway) narrowed to two lanes between Greenway and Cactus roads in northeast Phoenix from 4:30 a.m. to noon Saturday.
- Agency installs ‘wrong way’ overhead signs along stretch of I-17
- Arizona highways will not be closed, restricted over Thanksgiving weekend
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend
- Motorcycle wreck brings Loop 101 East to standstill in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor terminal reopened after police find ‘suspicious item’