As a party dragged into the daylight hours of Sunday morning, an altercation left a 25-year-old Phoenix man dead in his own home.
According to Phoenix Police, an apartment located in the area of 6700 W. Indian School Rd. was the site of a party which was still going at 4:30 a.m. Sunday. It was then that someone came to the door and ultimately shot and killed a resident of the apartment before fleeing the scene.
Identities of both the suspect and the deceased victim are being withheld at this time.
Detectives, meanwhile, are still attempting to piece together the order of occurrences while also trying to hone the identity of the suspect.
Police urge those with information concerning the identity of the suspect or suspects or what may have happened to call the Phoenix Police Department Violent Crimes Bureau at 602-262-6141 or Silent Witness at 480- WITNESS, 480-TESTIGO for Spanish.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck