As a party dragged into the daylight hours of Sunday morning, an altercation left a 25-year-old Phoenix man dead in his own home.
According to Phoenix Police, an apartment located in the area of 6700 W. Indian School Rd. was the site of a party which was still going at 4:30 a.m. Sunday. It was then that someone came to the door and ultimately shot and killed a resident of the apartment before fleeing the scene.
Identities of both the suspect and the deceased victim are being withheld at this time.
Detectives, meanwhile, are still attempting to piece together the order of occurrences while also trying to hone the identity of the suspect.
Police urge those with information concerning the identity of the suspect or suspects or what may have happened to call the Phoenix Police Department Violent Crimes Bureau at 602-262-6141 or Silent Witness at 480- WITNESS, 480-TESTIGO for Spanish.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick