As a party dragged into the daylight hours of Sunday morning, an altercation left a 25-year-old Phoenix man dead in his own home.
According to Phoenix Police, an apartment located in the area of 6700 W. Indian School Rd. was the site of a party which was still going at 4:30 a.m. Sunday. It was then that someone came to the door and ultimately shot and killed a resident of the apartment before fleeing the scene.
Identities of both the suspect and the deceased victim are being withheld at this time.
Detectives, meanwhile, are still attempting to piece together the order of occurrences while also trying to hone the identity of the suspect.
Police urge those with information concerning the identity of the suspect or suspects or what may have happened to call the Phoenix Police Department Violent Crimes Bureau at 602-262-6141 or Silent Witness at 480- WITNESS, 480-TESTIGO for Spanish.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments