A man went missing Friday in northern Arizona after falling from a ledge into the Colorado River.
The missing, 68-year-old Victor Tseng of Phoenix, fell into the river at approximately 3:10 p.m. Friday without a personal flotation device. He was last seen by members of his party beneath Havasu Rapids.
Tseng stands 5-foot-7, 175 pounds. He has grey hair and brown eyes and was wearing a long-sleeve blue shirt, yellow bandana and tan pants at the time of his disappearance.
The National Park Service is currently searching for him and a missing persons investigation is ongoing.
If he is spotted or information about Tseng’s disappearance becomes available, park officials are directing calls to the National Park Service Dispatch phone number, at (928) 638-7805.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier