PHOENIX — Two suspects are wanted in at least 15 armed robberies of pharmacies and drug stores all over the Valley.
Between March 25 and June 22, several suspects have robbed local Fry’s, CVS and Walgreens stores in Chandler, Tempe, Mesa and Scottsdale.
The suspects usually try to conceal themselves by wearing baseball caps and sunglasses, and they will wear surgical-type masks or other coverings, like bandanas, to hide the lower portion of their faces.
The suspects enter the business and immediately demand Oxycontin. In at least one robbery, they threatened with a handgun. Approximately half of the crimes have been committed outside the pharmacies in the drive-thru window area.
One suspect has been described as either a Hispanic or white male, 30 to 40 years old, between 6-feet and 6-foot-2 with a medium-to-heavy build.
The second suspect is a white male, 22 to 29 years of age, 6-feet tall with a thin build.
Their vehicle has differed, but they have generally been seen driving an SUV.
If you have any information regarding this case, please contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377) or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS.
You can also leave an anonymous tips on the Silent Witness website.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments