PHOENIX — Two suspects are wanted in at least 15 armed robberies of pharmacies and drug stores all over the Valley.
Between March 25 and June 22, several suspects have robbed local Fry’s, CVS and Walgreens stores in Chandler, Tempe, Mesa and Scottsdale.
The suspects usually try to conceal themselves by wearing baseball caps and sunglasses, and they will wear surgical-type masks or other coverings, like bandanas, to hide the lower portion of their faces.
The suspects enter the business and immediately demand Oxycontin. In at least one robbery, they threatened with a handgun. Approximately half of the crimes have been committed outside the pharmacies in the drive-thru window area.
One suspect has been described as either a Hispanic or white male, 30 to 40 years old, between 6-feet and 6-foot-2 with a medium-to-heavy build.
The second suspect is a white male, 22 to 29 years of age, 6-feet tall with a thin build.
Their vehicle has differed, but they have generally been seen driving an SUV.
If you have any information regarding this case, please contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377) or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS.
You can also leave an anonymous tips on the Silent Witness website.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon