PHOENIX — Two suspects are wanted in at least 15 armed robberies of pharmacies and drug stores all over the Valley.
Between March 25 and June 22, several suspects have robbed local Fry’s, CVS and Walgreens stores in Chandler, Tempe, Mesa and Scottsdale.
The suspects usually try to conceal themselves by wearing baseball caps and sunglasses, and they will wear surgical-type masks or other coverings, like bandanas, to hide the lower portion of their faces.
The suspects enter the business and immediately demand Oxycontin. In at least one robbery, they threatened with a handgun. Approximately half of the crimes have been committed outside the pharmacies in the drive-thru window area.
One suspect has been described as either a Hispanic or white male, 30 to 40 years old, between 6-feet and 6-foot-2 with a medium-to-heavy build.
The second suspect is a white male, 22 to 29 years of age, 6-feet tall with a thin build.
Their vehicle has differed, but they have generally been seen driving an SUV.
If you have any information regarding this case, please contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377) or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS.
You can also leave an anonymous tips on the Silent Witness website.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier