In a KTAR News exclusive, we have gotten our hands on one of this year’s rejected Super Bowl ads.
Weirdly enough, it stars our own Mac Watson and Larry Gaydos.
We don’t want to reveal the entire ad (where’s the fun in that?) but we will tell you it isn’t one of those ones that was too risque for air.
We work in radio, but, hey, we have good taste.
But with that being said, we can’t figure out why this ad wasn’t good enough to air during the big game! It’s got it all: humor, an effective message, graphs…
Sure, it may not be some big budget production directed by Michael Bay and covered with rainbows, but it’s not bad. Plus, it has glitter!
Whatever the reason, we’re bummed it won’t air during Sunday’s big game. At least it can live on forever in this post.
- Samsung takes major shots at Apple in new ad campaign
- Gov. Doug Ducey working to track state money for K-12 funding, teacher pay
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Gingrich: Trump treated with most hostility of any president since Lincoln
- Flake believes Congress can get immigration reform done after DACA