PHOENIX — If the summer heat has you feeling the need to cool down with a nice cold beer, look no further than Tempe’s Taste of Tops.
According to travel, food and drink blog The Thrillist, the Tempe bar was ranked among the top 33 best beer bars in the country.
What makes the bar so great? Well, besides the fact that they have four Certified Cicerone beer experts and bartenders, meaning they’ve been trained in the art of storing, pouring and knowing beer.
What also makes it one of the best? It’s connected to a liquor store.
You can purchase any one of its vintage or new-style beers from the adjoined store and enjoy it right there or take it home.
The bar includes 24 rotating taps and hosts many events for different breweries, allowing for a variety of tastes and good times.
Taste of Tops is located at 403 W. University Drive.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier