PHOENIX — If the summer heat has you feeling the need to cool down with a nice cold beer, look no further than Tempe’s Taste of Tops.
According to travel, food and drink blog The Thrillist, the Tempe bar was ranked among the top 33 best beer bars in the country.
What makes the bar so great? Well, besides the fact that they have four Certified Cicerone beer experts and bartenders, meaning they’ve been trained in the art of storing, pouring and knowing beer.
What also makes it one of the best? It’s connected to a liquor store.
You can purchase any one of its vintage or new-style beers from the adjoined store and enjoy it right there or take it home.
The bar includes 24 rotating taps and hosts many events for different breweries, allowing for a variety of tastes and good times.
Taste of Tops is located at 403 W. University Drive.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon