PHOENIX — If the summer heat has you feeling the need to cool down with a nice cold beer, look no further than Tempe’s Taste of Tops.
According to travel, food and drink blog The Thrillist, the Tempe bar was ranked among the top 33 best beer bars in the country.
What makes the bar so great? Well, besides the fact that they have four Certified Cicerone beer experts and bartenders, meaning they’ve been trained in the art of storing, pouring and knowing beer.
What also makes it one of the best? It’s connected to a liquor store.
You can purchase any one of its vintage or new-style beers from the adjoined store and enjoy it right there or take it home.
The bar includes 24 rotating taps and hosts many events for different breweries, allowing for a variety of tastes and good times.
Taste of Tops is located at 403 W. University Drive.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain