PHOENIX — If the summer heat has you feeling the need to cool down with a nice cold beer, look no further than Tempe’s Taste of Tops.
According to travel, food and drink blog The Thrillist, the Tempe bar was ranked among the top 33 best beer bars in the country.
What makes the bar so great? Well, besides the fact that they have four Certified Cicerone beer experts and bartenders, meaning they’ve been trained in the art of storing, pouring and knowing beer.
What also makes it one of the best? It’s connected to a liquor store.
You can purchase any one of its vintage or new-style beers from the adjoined store and enjoy it right there or take it home.
The bar includes 24 rotating taps and hosts many events for different breweries, allowing for a variety of tastes and good times.
Taste of Tops is located at 403 W. University Drive.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments