PHOENIX — You can now get your master’s degree in as little as 18 months for a total of $10,000.
Benedictine University at Mesa is starting its first round of MBA classes on June 24.
The administration at Benedictine University at Mesa is also accepting applications for future MBA learning teams. Eager students who are interested in the program are urged to attend one of the four virtual information sessions starting on June 25.
Attending an online virtual information session allows potential students to get more information about the program and ask a counselor questions. To take part, you need a phone and a good Internet connection.
The master’s program is geared toward students who have some work experience in either the business industry, public services industry or the Armed Forces.
Virtual sessions will happen on June 25, July 9, July 24 and Aug. 15.
You can also attend an in-person information session on June 24, July 23 or Aug. 13 at the university. The meeting will take place at Gillett Hall, located at 225 E. Main St. in Mesa.
To RSVP for either the virtual or in-person information session, please call the National Moser Center for Adult Learning at (877) 353-9622.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them