PHOENIX — Drivers using freeways in the Valley this weekend should be on the lookout for several closures and lane restrictions as the Arizona Department of Transportation works on various highway-improvement projects.
Eastbound Loop 202 (Santan Freeway) will be closed overnight between Power and Elliot roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday. Hawes Road will also be closed between Loop 202 and Ray Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Westbound Loop 202 (Santan Freeway) will be closed between Elliot and Power roads from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
State Route 24 (Gateway Freeway) is going to be closed in both directions between Loop 202 and Ellsworth Road from 9 p.m. Saturday to 2 p.m. Sunday.
The westbound Interstate 10 ramp to eastbound US 60 (Superstition Freeway) in Tempe will be closed overnight from 9 p.m. Friday to 7 a.m. Saturday. Additionally, the eastbound US 60 on-ramp and westbound off-ramp at Priest Drive will be closed during the same time.
Southbound Loop 101 (Price Freeway) will be narrowed to one lane overnight between Baseline and Elliot roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 7 a.m. Saturday. Also, the southbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Guadalupe Road will be closed during that time.
Southbound Loop 303/Cotton Lane is going to be closed between Camelback and McDowell roads in Goodyear from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for paving and bridge work.
Sarival Avenue will be closed in both directions between Interstate 10 and McDowell Road in Goodyear from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 8 p.m. Sunday for bridge work. The eastbound I-10 on-ramp at Sarival Avenue will be open for use by northbound traffic during that time, however.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night