PHOENIX — The Glendale Police Department will be featured in the television show “COPS” for the first time since the show premiered in 1989.
Produced by Langley Productions, “COPS” will complete 10 weeks of taping in Glendale sometime between June 23-27.
Glendale Police Chief Debora Black said their participation will provide an opportunity for the community, as well as national audiences, to see Glendale Police officers at work.
“The segments filmed in Glendale showcase officers demonstrating the professional excellence, compassion, and courage they exhibit and service to our community each and every day. This has been a very positive experience for the officers directly involved and the department as a whole,” she said in a press release.
The first of approximately 10 segments will air on Spike TV on July 12.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy