PHOENIX — Being the middle child really can’t be all that bad.
Actor Frankie Muniz, who starred in “Malcolm in the Middle,” listed his Scottsdale, Arizona home last week for $2.985 million, real estate site Zillow said.
The listing for the home at 28134 N. 96th Place, near Dynamite Boulevard and Pima Road, is in the exclusive Estancia neighborhood.
Zillow said the home has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms, along with “a great room with soaring ceilings, a fireplace and a giant window looking out onto the pool with three waterfalls all in a row against a backdrop of desert brush and red rocks.”
Not bad for a braniac kid who was tortured by his two older and one younger brothers for seven seasons.
The home also has a chef’s kitchen with a nook, three guest suites and a home theater.
The master bedroom has a sitting area, a fireplace, a large television and a spa tub.
Out back, the home boasts a pool and spa, a built-in barbecue and pavered verandas, all with views of nearby Pinnacle Peak.
If you’re looking to scoop the home off the market, contact Monica Monson and Barry Van Patten at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International. They’re the listing agents for the home.
- Tampa Bay QB Jameis Winston denies groping Uber driver in Scottsdale
- Main Street Minute: Frontier Air starts nonstop Phoenix-Austin service
- Scottsdale OdySea Aquarium wins nation’s best restrooms title
- Two Phoenix-area homes sell for more than $7 million each
- Three Arizona cities among top 20 in US for singles