PHOENIX — Peoria police are searching for a man suspected of attempting to rob a pharmacy on Monday.
Just before 4 p.m. the suspect presented a note to an employee at the Fry’s grocery store pharmacy near 91st Avenue and Olive Street, demanding specific narcotic pills which the employee refused to provide. After being refused the suspect left the store.
The suspect has been described as a black male between the ages of 25 and 35. He had short, dark hair and a goatee. He was last seen wearing a red shirt, dark pants and white tennis shoes.
The Peoria Police Department hopes that through images taken from the stores surveillance cameras, they will be able to find the suspect.
Detectives encourage anyone with information to contact the Peoria Police Department.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development