PHOENIX — Peoria police are searching for a man suspected of attempting to rob a pharmacy on Monday.
Just before 4 p.m. the suspect presented a note to an employee at the Fry’s grocery store pharmacy near 91st Avenue and Olive Street, demanding specific narcotic pills which the employee refused to provide. After being refused the suspect left the store.
The suspect has been described as a black male between the ages of 25 and 35. He had short, dark hair and a goatee. He was last seen wearing a red shirt, dark pants and white tennis shoes.
The Peoria Police Department hopes that through images taken from the stores surveillance cameras, they will be able to find the suspect.
Detectives encourage anyone with information to contact the Peoria Police Department.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy