PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. — Two teens are expected to recover after their vehicle rolled over near a bridge in Prescott Valley.
Prescott Valley police say 19-year-old Ashley McGinnis was driving southbound on Stoneridge Drive at 3:30 a.m. when she somehow lost control of the vehicle.
Police spokesman Brandon Bonney says the Saturn overturned across the median.
However, neither she nor her 19-year-old passenger called for assistance.
Bonney says police responded to the area about two hours later.
He says McGinnis was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The passenger was airlifted to a Flagstaff hospital with head injuries that aren’t expected to be life-threatening.
Bonney says alcohol impairment is believed to be a factor.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development