PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. — Two teens are expected to recover after their vehicle rolled over near a bridge in Prescott Valley.
Prescott Valley police say 19-year-old Ashley McGinnis was driving southbound on Stoneridge Drive at 3:30 a.m. when she somehow lost control of the vehicle.
Police spokesman Brandon Bonney says the Saturn overturned across the median.
However, neither she nor her 19-year-old passenger called for assistance.
Bonney says police responded to the area about two hours later.
He says McGinnis was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The passenger was airlifted to a Flagstaff hospital with head injuries that aren’t expected to be life-threatening.
Bonney says alcohol impairment is believed to be a factor.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier