PHOENIX — According to a new report, Phoenix ranks almost last for employee satisfaction.
The report, released by Glassdoor, may come as a surprise, as Phoenix has continued to not only boom, but also become recognized as a great city for employment.
According to Inc.com, Glassdoor, a career data company, looked at the 50 metropolitan areas and ranked them “based on employee ratings of their overall job satisfaction.” The company also looked at cities that “have the most number of employers hiring as well as the cities that have seen the most improvement in employee satisfaction in the past year.”
Phoenix did not make those lists, either.
San Jose, Calif., and San Francisco were ranked first and second, respectively.
Phoenix came in at No. 46, ahead of only Tampa, Fla., Las Vegas, Denver and Pittsburgh.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development