FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — An Arizona woman eating at Burger King says she found a
razor blade in her salad.
Jennifer Ashley told local TV news she immediately showed
the manager Wednesday at a Flagstaff branch of the fast-food chain.
Burger King said an employee admitted the blade left on a shelf accidentally
fell into a tub of lettuce. The company said razor blades are not allowed in or
near food preparation areas.
The employee was fired.
Ashley said she received a refund and a free salad. She saids she doesn’t plan
to press charges.