Mesa isn’t a city that’s known to attract tourists to Arizona, and one real estate blog went as far as calling it one of the most boring cities in the country.
The folks at Movoto ranked Mesa at No. 9 on its list of the 10 Most Boring Cities in America, a list that took several pieces of criteria into consideration.
Among that criteria was nightlife per capita, arts and entertainment per capita, percentage of young residents and population density. Clearly, the poll’s criteria didn’t paint Arizona’s third-largest city in a positive light.
But hey, at least it’s not Lubbock, Texas, right?
The 10 Most Boring Cities In America By Movoto Real Estate
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development