PHOENIX — If he plays “Grand Theft Auto,” he fails. An Arizona teenager has been arrested on suspicion of stealing Miley Cyrus’ luxury sports car from her suburban Los Angeles home.
The Los Angeles Times reported that Tylor M. Scott, 19, was arrested along with Naomi Charles on Thursday morning, nearly a week after the pop star’s home was broken into and burglarized.
Scott is also wanted in Maricopa County on drugs, burglary and auto theft charges.
Other items taken from Cyrus’ home included jewelry.
The newspaper said Cyrus’ car, a white Maserati, was found earlier this week. She is overseas on the Bangerz Tour and will return stateside for an Aug. 1 show in suburban New York City.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets