PHOENIX — Several Valley freeways will be either closed or restricted this weekend. Drivers should plan for extra drive time or to use other routes.
Westbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between Interstate 17 and 35th Avenue from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, June 7 for pavement repairs. Both I-17 ramps to westbound Loop 101 and the westbound Loop 101 on-ramp at 27th Avenue will be closed as a result.
Southbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to one lane between Raintree Drive and Cactus Road in Scottsdale from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, June 8 for pavement repairs. The southbound on-ramp at Raintree Drive closed as a result.
Sarival Avenue will be closed in both directions between Interstate 10 and McDowell Road in Goodyear from 11:30 p.m. Friday, June 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday, June 8 for work related to the I-10/Loop 303 interchange project. The eastbound I-10 on-ramp at Sarival Avenue will remain open for northbound traffic.
Other restrictions for freeway improvements, including other ramp closures, can be found at www.azdot.gov/OtherClosures.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier