PHOENIX — Several Valley freeways will be either closed or restricted this weekend. Drivers should plan for extra drive time or to use other routes.
Westbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between Interstate 17 and 35th Avenue from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, June 7 for pavement repairs. Both I-17 ramps to westbound Loop 101 and the westbound Loop 101 on-ramp at 27th Avenue will be closed as a result.
Southbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to one lane between Raintree Drive and Cactus Road in Scottsdale from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, June 8 for pavement repairs. The southbound on-ramp at Raintree Drive closed as a result.
Sarival Avenue will be closed in both directions between Interstate 10 and McDowell Road in Goodyear from 11:30 p.m. Friday, June 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday, June 8 for work related to the I-10/Loop 303 interchange project. The eastbound I-10 on-ramp at Sarival Avenue will remain open for northbound traffic.
Other restrictions for freeway improvements, including other ramp closures, can be found at www.azdot.gov/OtherClosures.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life