PHOENIX — Several Valley freeways will be either closed or restricted this weekend. Drivers should plan for extra drive time or to use other routes.
Westbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between Interstate 17 and 35th Avenue from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, June 7 for pavement repairs. Both I-17 ramps to westbound Loop 101 and the westbound Loop 101 on-ramp at 27th Avenue will be closed as a result.
Southbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to one lane between Raintree Drive and Cactus Road in Scottsdale from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, June 8 for pavement repairs. The southbound on-ramp at Raintree Drive closed as a result.
Sarival Avenue will be closed in both directions between Interstate 10 and McDowell Road in Goodyear from 11:30 p.m. Friday, June 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday, June 8 for work related to the I-10/Loop 303 interchange project. The eastbound I-10 on-ramp at Sarival Avenue will remain open for northbound traffic.
Other restrictions for freeway improvements, including other ramp closures, can be found at www.azdot.gov/OtherClosures.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night