Bonneville Phoenix Network
 KTAR News
 Arizona Sports
92.3 FM KTAR

Fundraiser created to help family who lost everything in Phoenix fire

PHOENIX — Strangers are reaching out to a Valley family after they lost everything in a house fire last week.

Joe Abramo had parked his 2001 X5 BMW inside his garage when it spontaneously combusted, according to

Everyone got out of the burning home OK, and now the family of four is staying in a hotel room while insurance companies work on the situation.

Because there is toxic asbestos in the home, it is being torn down and the family is not able to take anything from inside.

Good Samaritans are stepping up to help the family through

The family has received furniture and other household items from people since the incident. However, they are starting from scratch and more help is needed.


comments powered by Disqus