The last day on the job is a big deal for anyone.
After all, it gives you the opportunity to give that one final speech, that one last memento or that big sign-off. And what better way to leave a job than to host an online question-and-answer session from thousands of feet above the Phoenix area?
The thread quickly rose to the top of the page and, at one point, included thousands of participants. They asked various questions, from “Any cool stories? Insane? Funny?” to “How often do you use the expression ‘Get to the chopper?'”
Some, however, focused on the tragedy of 2007 when two news helicopters collided during a police chase. Haffner didn’t touch much on it, other than to say safety procedures were updated.
A few more even shared kind memories with Haffner of him speaking at their school.
Haffner left KTVK Friday after his contract expired.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon