A white or Hispanic male estimated to be in his 45-49 years old recently held a Gilbert, Ariz. game store clerk at gunpoint.
Gilbert police are looking for any information leading to the arrest of the suspect, who they believe to be 6-foot-1 to 6-foot-2 in height and 190-210 pounds. At the time of the armed robbery, the man was wearing a red-colored hat with “AZ” inscribed above the bill, along with a gray t-shirt and blue jeans. A small tattoo could be seen on the left side of his neck and a tribal-looking tattoo was visible on his upper left arm. Police also believe the suspect may have a tattoo on his right forearm.
During the robbery, which took place on May 24 just after 11 a.m., the suspect appeared to have slightly-uncontrollable left arm movement.
The suspect robbed national video game store chain GameStop, located on South Market Street in Gilbert.
Anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect is being asked by the Gilbert Police Department to call its non-emergency line at (480) 503-6500. Anonymous tips can also be left online.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets