A white or Hispanic male estimated to be in his 45-49 years old recently held a Gilbert, Ariz. game store clerk at gunpoint.
Gilbert police are looking for any information leading to the arrest of the suspect, who they believe to be 6-foot-1 to 6-foot-2 in height and 190-210 pounds. At the time of the armed robbery, the man was wearing a red-colored hat with “AZ” inscribed above the bill, along with a gray t-shirt and blue jeans. A small tattoo could be seen on the left side of his neck and a tribal-looking tattoo was visible on his upper left arm. Police also believe the suspect may have a tattoo on his right forearm.
During the robbery, which took place on May 24 just after 11 a.m., the suspect appeared to have slightly-uncontrollable left arm movement.
The suspect robbed national video game store chain GameStop, located on South Market Street in Gilbert.
Anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect is being asked by the Gilbert Police Department to call its non-emergency line at (480) 503-6500. Anonymous tips can also be left online.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night