A white or Hispanic male estimated to be in his 45-49 years old recently held a Gilbert, Ariz. game store clerk at gunpoint.
Gilbert police are looking for any information leading to the arrest of the suspect, who they believe to be 6-foot-1 to 6-foot-2 in height and 190-210 pounds. At the time of the armed robbery, the man was wearing a red-colored hat with “AZ” inscribed above the bill, along with a gray t-shirt and blue jeans. A small tattoo could be seen on the left side of his neck and a tribal-looking tattoo was visible on his upper left arm. Police also believe the suspect may have a tattoo on his right forearm.
During the robbery, which took place on May 24 just after 11 a.m., the suspect appeared to have slightly-uncontrollable left arm movement.
The suspect robbed national video game store chain GameStop, located on South Market Street in Gilbert.
Anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect is being asked by the Gilbert Police Department to call its non-emergency line at (480) 503-6500. Anonymous tips can also be left online.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier