I have found that so many of the crew here at KTAR News and Arizona Sports have not been exposed to the wonderful world of the outdoors.
I will be taking one of the poor souls out of their element and to the outdoors each month. We will have some fun. We will have some laughs and maybe some friendly competition.
This month, I picked on Bruce St. James. He had his first sport fishing — aka deep sea fishing — experience on a recent trip to Guatemala and I couldn’t be happier for him. OK, fine. I meant jealous.
Bruce went fishing with Pacific Fins Guatemala for a week. He went with his friend and his cousin and caught more than 100 fish.
I’ll let Bruce brag about it more in the video, but I think I found my new fishing buddy.
Bruce St. James & Pamela Hughes
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Opinion: This walkout most likely will backfire on our teachers
- Opinion: Takes on the past weekend’s three biggest stories
- Opinion: HSUS’s accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call