The brewery was in ninth out of the top 15 airport bars in both the United State and Canada as of Wednesday. The brewery is currently a part of USA Today’s 10 Best Reader’s Choice Awards, which has readers vote for their favorite travel categories from best ocean cruise line to best terrain park.
The brewery is going up against classics such as Cigar City Brewing at Tampa International Airport and Reilly’s Daughter Irish Pub at Chicago’s Midway International Airport. The only non-U.S. entry is Vinifera at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport.
Four Peaks is a hot spot in Arizona, drawing many legal-aged visitors and residents alike to grab a cool brew and delicious food in its relaxed atmosphere.
Beer giant Anheuser-Busch announced last December it would purchase the local brewery, but will continue to brew all of its beers and will keep all of its Arizona locations open, including the one at Phoenix Sky Harbor.
Readers can vote once a day for Four Peaks to win the top spot for airport bars until Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. Arizona time.
- Parts of I-10 in Phoenix to be restricted for South Mountain Freeway work
- Phoenix officer injured in off-duty assault; suspect arrested
- Visitors at Phoenix Zoo can now see baby giraffe in person
- Power outage at DC airport has not impacted operations at Sky Harbor
- Downtown Phoenix law school on probation cancels fall classes