The brewery was in ninth out of the top 15 airport bars in both the United State and Canada as of Wednesday. The brewery is currently a part of USA Today’s 10 Best Reader’s Choice Awards, which has readers vote for their favorite travel categories from best ocean cruise line to best terrain park.
The brewery is going up against classics such as Cigar City Brewing at Tampa International Airport and Reilly’s Daughter Irish Pub at Chicago’s Midway International Airport. The only non-U.S. entry is Vinifera at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport.
Four Peaks is a hot spot in Arizona, drawing many legal-aged visitors and residents alike to grab a cool brew and delicious food in its relaxed atmosphere.
Beer giant Anheuser-Busch announced last December it would purchase the local brewery, but will continue to brew all of its beers and will keep all of its Arizona locations open, including the one at Phoenix Sky Harbor.
Readers can vote once a day for Four Peaks to win the top spot for airport bars until Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. Arizona time.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- She Said: UnderTow in Phoenix is a hidden gem that must be explored
- Tucson, Phoenix rated by website as Arizona’s best cities for singles
- ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic to perform in Phoenix in 2019 with full orchestra
- Valley Metro bus involved in Phoenix crash that injured 1
- Arizona Christian University relocating from Phoenix to Glendale