A real estate website looked at the the top search terms by state, and the results are almost too outrageous to be true.
Estately ran search queries through Google Trends to find out which words, terms and questions each state was searching for the most. The top searches are replete with musical artists and catch phrases to simply some of the oddest things you can imagine.
The results ranged from mildly amusing to completely disturbing.
In the case of Arizona, the top terms were: Conjugal visits, hippies, scorpion sting and “How are babies made?”
So when Estately picked one term for each state in order to construct a map of the country, Arizona’s choice was “conjugal visits.”
Well isn’t that something we’d want to be known by?
Fortunately, many other states wear their vices on their sleeves, as seen in the graphic included.
Click here to see the expanded list of top search terms by state.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon