A real estate website looked at the the top search terms by state, and the results are almost too outrageous to be true.
Estately ran search queries through Google Trends to find out which words, terms and questions each state was searching for the most. The top searches are replete with musical artists and catch phrases to simply some of the oddest things you can imagine.
The results ranged from mildly amusing to completely disturbing.
In the case of Arizona, the top terms were: Conjugal visits, hippies, scorpion sting and “How are babies made?”
So when Estately picked one term for each state in order to construct a map of the country, Arizona’s choice was “conjugal visits.”
Well isn’t that something we’d want to be known by?
Fortunately, many other states wear their vices on their sleeves, as seen in the graphic included.
Click here to see the expanded list of top search terms by state.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments