PHOENIX — Police are searching for a man suspected of taking pictures up a woman’s skirt while she was using an ATM.
The victim was using the outdoor ATM near 29th and Peoria avenues about 3 p.m. on May 19. While she was facing the machine, the suspect allegedly began using a cell phone to take photos up the victim’s skirt.
“She was unaware of it,” said Phoenix Police Sgt. Steve Martos.
Police are unsure if there are other victims.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 30 and 40 years old. He stands about 6-foot and weighs about 190 pounds.
The suspect was driving a white ford F150 towing a trailer.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
KTAR’s Jeremy Foster contributed to this report.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.