PHOENIX — Police are searching for a man suspected of taking pictures up a woman’s skirt while she was using an ATM.
The victim was using the outdoor ATM near 29th and Peoria avenues about 3 p.m. on May 19. While she was facing the machine, the suspect allegedly began using a cell phone to take photos up the victim’s skirt.
“She was unaware of it,” said Phoenix Police Sgt. Steve Martos.
Police are unsure if there are other victims.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 30 and 40 years old. He stands about 6-foot and weighs about 190 pounds.
The suspect was driving a white ford F150 towing a trailer.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
KTAR’s Jeremy Foster contributed to this report.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development