KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• There’s a new barbecue joint in central Phoenix. The Phoenix New Times reports that Stacy’s Pampered Pig has opened near Seventh Avenue and Osborn Road.
• A popular Scottsdale resort is getting a bit of a face lift. The Valley Ho is going through a $4 million renovation, the Phoenix Business Journal reports. The change-up enhanced guest rooms, the lobby and lounge.
• A big job fair is set for Monday in Phoenix. Cox, State Farm and Physicians Mutual are among the companies set to be on hand at the event, which runs from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Airport. near 44th Street and University Drive.
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Arizona Chamber explores business opportunities in Israel
- Thousands of Arizona businesses still haven’t renewed sales tax license
- Lights festival outside of Phoenix to begin after being postponed in October
- Dave Ramsey says: Layoff insurance is a gimmick to avoid