PHOENIX — Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is preparing for the travel rush that Memorial Day weekend brings.
The airport’s busiest days will be Friday and Monday, with passenger traffic 20 percent higher than an average day. They are offering new services along with advice to make your trip through the airport more efficient.
Prepaid Discount Parking – An easy-to-use online reservation system will allow travelers to book and prepay for parking in Terminal 2, Terminal 3, or Terminal 4 garages. Those using Prepaid Discount Parking should take a ticket when entering the garage, then present the ticket and the prepaid parking confirmation to the cashier upon exit.
Early Bag Check – This convenient service will give travelers flying American, Southwest or US Airways the opportunity to check their bags before they arrive at Terminal 4 and avoid the ticket counter lines.
Pick-up and Drop-Off – Save time by dropping off and picking up your party at the PHX Sky Train station at 44th Street and Washington instead of at Terminal 4. The station offers Early Bag Check and kiosks where you can print your boarding passes, and it is only a short, five-minute ride from the station to Terminal 4.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments