PHOENIX — The Westin Phoenix Downtown is hosting its first-ever summertime culinary camp for kids.
The four-day camp, part of the hotel chain’s Eat Well campaign, will teach kids how to whip up nutritious dishes on their own.
“It’s super easy to eat healthy and it still going to be delicious, super-enjoyable,” Westin executive chef Chad McDonald said. “It’s going to be easy for parents to get involved because we send the recipe home with the children.”
In addition to getting familiar with the kitchen, attendees will also learn about nutrition.
The camp takes place June 9-12 and open for ages 7-12. Space is still available.
For more information or to register, go to westinphoenixdowntown.com/summercamp.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development